• Nullsto Rules must be read before making a post, otherwise you will get permanent warning points or a permanent ban.

    Nullsto Forum provides CLEAN and SAFE resources. You can use them for development and testing if you are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: It is a false positive since every script is double checked by our experts. While downloading a resource, we recommend that you add Nullsto to your trusted sites/sources or temporarily disable your antivirus. "Enjoy your presence on Nullsto"

Hello everyone

alvindo

New member
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Good day, guys.

My name is Tito, and I'm from Indonesia. I'm joining this community because I'm interested in technology, Web3, and learning new thing.

I'm hoping to learn from other members here, share my experiences when I can, and become part of the community.

Nice to meet you all!
 
Top